mercredi 7 mai 2014

2001 renault clio 1.2 16v electric fault

Hi guys got a strange problem with a 1.2 clio, when it's cold it does start and drive just not very well but when it's got warmed it won't start and when it does it may run for a few seconds and cut out, I've had my fault code reader on it and it's coming up with a throttle position sensor, I had look at this and cleaned it, changed the crankshaft sensor relays I think it could be the wiring loom also the ecu has been changed, coil pack too. Also the last time I started it when it was warm it idled at 1800 and would only rev slowly to 2000 like the throttle position sensor was faulty, but there is a constant buzzing mouse when the ignition is on from some kind of sensor or meter behind the drivers headlight the pipe goes to the inlet manifold on one of those plastic clips where they have 2 release buttons either side. Don't know if this is related but my other clio doesn't do this.



My code reader also picked up 2 more faults IAT sensor circuit malfunction and p0105 map/baro circuit malfunction although these only came on when I started messing with the loom but might be related



Any help is appreciated and if you need any more infor just ask thanks guys




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire