samedi 17 mai 2014

Espace won't shut down properly.

Had a strange thing happen tonight.



I have a 2007 2l petrol Auto Espace with just over 17,000 in the clock. After a trip today I turned off the engine in the normal way with the start button and removed the fob but then the dash display stayed on and the radio continued to play. Even after locking the doors the dash dsiplay was still illuminated and the radio on. I re-entered the car turned off the radio and started the engine once again and then tried to shut it off again, the same thing happened except of course now the radio was not on. On the third attempt, after I had removed the fob the dash display was still illuminated but then afer a quite a few seconds there was a pronounced click and it went off as normal. Now I am really worried about using the car again.



Any ideas as to what is going on here?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire