lundi 9 juin 2014

Check injection system/anti-pollution system - 2010 Grand Scenic 1.9dCi

Hello All,



I've recently encountered a problem with my 2010 Grand Scenic 1.9 dCi :( .



I've only had the car a few months and prior to purchasing, it was off the road for several months after being written off.



It's all fixed now and looking pretty again- but now it has developed a fault and I wanted to see if anyone out there can help or make some suggestions of what I should do.



It's only done 32k miles and the services light came on a few weeks ago (but I haven't had the services performed yet).



I needed to get a spare key made and booked it in to my local Renault dealer for the programming etc. Perhaps I'm being paranoid but within about a week the following fault occurred.



The missus was driving at the time and felt that the car was bunny-hopping and no acceleration. after that she noticed the "CHECK INJECTION SYSTEM / ANTI-POLLUTION SYSTEM" messages scrolling alternately on the dash. the car seems to be in a limp mode, not allowing excess of 2000rpm, the starting is very difficult too.



Could this be due to overdue service or could Renaults have done something to trigger the fault? My worse suspiscion is a faulty or blocked DPF. I've used some injector cleaner but no difference has been noticed, I'm inclined to use a specific DPF cleaner next but I don't think I'll be able to get enough speed going to let it work properly. Or should I just get it serviced first (is the fuel filter due a change at 30K?), could a dirty filter cause the faults I've encountered?.



Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated - and apologies for the long-windedness of my post but I wanted to lay out all the relevant details for a better picture.



I look forward to your replies....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire