vendredi 27 juin 2014

'Possible damage to hub carrier' Renault Kangoo 2007

Recently took my (newly bought) second hand Kangoo 2007 for a service. I knew when I bought it that it had a couple of category C claims on it, so wasn't too surprised when I was told that the front driver side camber angle was out due to possible damage to the hub carrier. At the same time as the service I booked it in to have the tracking done as I thought that was the reason the steering wheel was constantly pulling me left but this clearly hasn't fixed it.



What I'm wondering is whether it's worth the money to fix this van as I have no idea how long it will take to replace a hub carrier and indeed if this will fix the problem permanently or will it always liable to breaking?



Also is there any other damage apart from excessive tyre wear this sort of issue can have?



Many thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire