lundi 6 octobre 2014

Just bought a 58 plate Espace Quest 2.0l 16V...few questions.

Hi all,



Picked up a 58 plate Espace 2.0l 16V petrol at the wekend with 55k on the clock and really good service history. Thought it was a lot of car for £2,100.



Everything seems to work OK (for now!) but just wanted to run a few questions by you all...



1) Have two key cards but they can't be attached to a key ring as bizarrely the hole is in the bit that slides into the ignition slot! How do people attach these keycards to their key rings?



2) I notice a lot of Renaults have 3 button key cards to allow auto entry, are the 2 button ones upgradeable to 3?



3) If I want to replace the battery in the key card does it need to be reprogrammed to the car again or will it just work?



3) The roof spooiler seems to be in two sections, do these come apart and form a roof rack?



4) The electric handbrake seems to be working fine and at the prices I hear for replacements, I'd like to keep it that way! What preventative maintenance tips do you have for keeping it in tip-top condition?



5) I have a bit of a clunk when opening the drivers door. I guess it's the door stay or the roller pins that are buggered. I did see a post from Donald on here about how to remove the door cards to get to it but the pics have all gone. Can anybody point me in the direction of a good guide?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire