mardi 18 août 2015

DDT2000 detecting park sensors and VIN but not finding Electronic Parking Brake

Hi All,
I've replaced a damaged cable on my 2008 Grand Scenic's electronic parking brake and I can now operate it manually using the brake handle and all looks good but I can't get rid of the nag on the dashboard that says Parking Brake Fault and the brake won't turn on and off automatically.
I've tried the manual reset with the keycard and start button as on the other long thread but no avail.

I've connected using DDT2000 2.3.0.1 with VAG409.1 KKL cable and when I select the vehicle X64 - Megane _Scenic and scan all I find the park sensors (called parking sonar) and I can connect to these, retrieve data and check for faults, I can also get the vehicle VIN number etc but I can't detect the parking brake.

I've tried all the other available likely vehicles but I can't detect anything on these or the VIN either so the megane_scenic seems the only option

I see on another thread that some of the onboard computers have to be brought online by holding the start button for more than 5 secs and when finished a message says the stop button has to be pushed twice but I never get that message??

I put the card in, don't press any pedals and hold the start button and after 5 secs all the dash lights up and speed etc is displayed, I've tried holding it for longer but it's no different as when I scan all I can see is the VIN and the park sensors.

My Baud rate is 9600 on my laptop so I may have to edit that but as I'm seeing the VIN and park sensors it's probably OK so I think it's that the other computers aren't coming online so am I doing that wrong

Cheers


DDT2000 detecting park sensors and VIN but not finding Electronic Parking Brake

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire