dimanche 16 août 2015

scenic (04) 1.5DCI HELP

Hi,

Firstly I have no idea as to how to post this is the right place...it's impossible to find out how to do so, sorry.

I want to put it under electrical but again I have no idea how as I am not given any potions to do so.

If you know how please tell me.

Right the issue:

Does anyone have a diagram of the fusebox for this car. The4 one in the glovebox is unreadable as its so small and makes no sense anyway and after taking hours to remove the engine bay one the diagram on the inside of the casing also makes no sense at all.

I think I need a degree in something to work this out.

Sod all in the handbook also...typical French...a picture of a baguette and some cheese would be more helpful.

Please help as I need to run parasitic drain test tomorrow, that is before I set fire to bloody car and give up!

Regards to one and all and thank you.


scenic (04) 1.5DCI HELP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire