jeudi 3 avril 2014

Master 2.2 Dci fault codes.

I have a 2001 Master minibus/camper with 95k on the clock, starts and runs OK but is a tad gutless if you as much as show it a hill (had a 1950s sidevalve Anglia which was quicker..). It always starts, runs OK, doesn't smoke, doesn't cut out. I have just connected a fault code reader (Launch C reader IV) to it and have the following codes.

Engine is a G9T and gearbox is a 5 speed PF1



P0032 HO25 heated oxygen sensor control circuit high, bank 1 sensor 1.



P0711 (PD) transmission fluid temp sensor circuit range



Performance BO500 (PD)

Undefined code.



I can press clear and it says "clear OK" but they are still there if I scan it again.



I have recently replaced the EGR valve as previous owner had pulled the plug and left it disconnected. Fuel usage seemed to plummet from 40+ mpg to around 30MPG after reconnecting it and I can't here the turbo whistling so much.



1 glow plug isn't connected as some ape has snapped it off in the head (no 1) and another 1 is open circuit (still starts OK even at -3). Glow plug light has never worked since I bought van (suspect black tape on inside of cluster...)



Does the PF1 box actually have a temp sensor? I can only see 2 sensors, speedo pickup and reverse light switch at a guess.



What does "heated oxygen sensor" relate too? it looks to have had a recent MAF airflow meter?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire