vendredi 14 août 2015

05 Renault Scenic 1.6 VVT Check emissions warning

Hi all, my first post so please bare with me, bought this car last year and had nothing but problems and carnt afford to change it now, heater blower not working properly, window not working, change bulbs ha ha insane,can deal with them myself. Now have warning to Check Emissions, have read all the posts I can find, seems that could be one of a number of problems, sensors etc. question, how do I find out whats causing the warning, I carnt get into local garage until late next week, is it safe to drive as have to do couple of hundred miles on Monday. Bought it as is excellent for all my fishing and camping gear now fed up with it. Any help much appreciated.
Countryman


05 Renault Scenic 1.6 VVT Check emissions warning

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire