lundi 24 août 2015

06 Megane - Electrics not working save central locking and lights.

Hi, I recently bought a 55 plate Megane, it was working perfectly when I bought it, but it's been left standing for a few weeks and something seems to have gone wrong with the electrics.

The central locking and indicators work fine, the lights around the card slot and start buttons are on, but the dash is blank, I can't turn the radio on or use the electric windows.

I've tried cleaning up the fuse box in the engine bay, as well as the connectors on the battery to no avail, and I've also tried replacing the battery.

I have had it briefly come to life once or twice after fiddling in the engine bay, so my best guess is that there's dodgy connection or sensor somewhere, but I have no idea where to look. Any ideas?


06 Megane - Electrics not working save central locking and lights.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire