jeudi 20 août 2015

Car Revs up to the max on its own

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of this problem?

When I start my 1.5DCi it revs up immediately with no input from the pedal. If I stop the engine and start it again, it'll do it again.

If I stop the engine, disconnect the accelerator wiring from the pedal, start the engine and then plug the accelerator wire back in it cures it 9 times out of 10 but while out the car will try to rev up wildly when sitting at lights and I've even had it where I could drive down the road without using the accelerator at all.

I've replaced the accelerator unit completely and it stopped for a short time but it now does it worse than before.

The car is just about undrivable.
Just need to keep it on the road for a few more months then it's off to the scrappers. Sick to death of it.

Cheers.


Car Revs up to the max on its own

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire