dimanche 23 août 2015

Clio II windscreen wiper fault - motor *maybe?*

Hi guys, I'm the new boy here.

My OH has a Clio 2 which as of last night doesn't have any front wipers to speak of. Started playing up then got slower and slower and then packed up completely.
Today I went to have a look - 1 of the wipers is totally corroded into place and may need cutting of but managed to get under the scuttle plastics anyway. The actual mechanism seems to have popped itself into bits and there is a whining noise coming from the top of the engine I think(?). The motor sort of gives a token attempt to do something then stops completely.

Now the fuses all seem to be fine and the relays have all been swapped around (they have the same part numbers) so I think they are fine as well.

Can anyone tell me what is knackered before I just start ripping bits out and going with the pot luck approach of replacing stuff? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Mike


Clio II windscreen wiper fault - motor *maybe?*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire