dimanche 16 août 2015

Clio Mk2 Fuel line clip malfunction

Hello folks
My 2003 1.2 16v clio wouldn't start a few days ago and there was a very strong stench of petrol. I lifted the inspection hatch to have a look at the fuel tank connector, only to discover it has become detached. I reattached it then mopped up a small puddle of petrol. everything was ok until I refueled, when I got it home, just up the road from the petrol station, it gave a slight judder and stopped, again the petrol smell was evident. The main fuel line had again become detached from the tank.

I figure the clip must be worn, can the clips be replaced? or are we talking a full fuel line? Are they difficult to fit?

Thanks for looking guys.

Jim


Clio Mk2 Fuel line clip malfunction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire