jeudi 13 août 2015

Clio Mk4 Park Assist Wiring

I have a 2013 Mk4 Clio and I am looking into adding some form of parking assist (either sensors or a cam) to it, I've had a look in the rear and I have been unable to figure out which cable(s) run to the reverse light in order to provide power.

I know I can see the connections to the light within the boot lid, but the systems I am looking at are all numberplate mounted so it would be easier to find the cables before they head to the boot lid. Any advice would be appreciated, any cables I've found heading that direction appear to be black.

Another possibility that has struck me from other posts here is some form of towbar connection I could tap into that I haven't seen in my quick look, again any pointers would be appreciated.


Clio Mk4 Park Assist Wiring

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire