mardi 18 août 2015

dip stick snapped - easy to remove sump?

I bought a new dip stick and cap from ebay as the one I had missing end not sure when as it was like this when I bought car (not sure where end went could be in sump)

However it seemed to catch on something when I unscrewed the cap, this morning it snapped and I am left with 1/4 to 1/3 of a stick :eek:

I am 90% sure its lower than the bottle/filler that can be removed (not sure of name) but will check. If it is only option to be will to remove sump and do oil change at same time.

As with most jobs on the Espace is it going to be a pain or is it just a case of easy straight access to bolts and remove?

Any alternatives to plastic stick on cap? metal ones or just sticks that I can dip with, with cap off?


dip stick snapped - easy to remove sump?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire