lundi 17 août 2015

Electrical issues

Hi all,

I have a Megane 2 Estate (from 2007, I'm the second owner) and it has been acting up lately. It may not be all connected but I suspect that there is a general source for all the problems.

It all started about one year ago my headlights died. First one, then the other and also the position lights. After I finally managed to replace the bulbs (I had to go through the fender) I realized that the side mirror on the passenger side is not heating up anymore. After this I got a message on board with "check injection". I replaced the glow plugs and it went away. Then at some point this year the backlight of my screen stopped lighting up while I'm driving (it does light up when I stop the car). And now the passenger side window is not working anymore (it is also electric).

Is this all connected or am I just seeing things ?

Thanks


Electrical issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire