samedi 22 août 2015

Hello From Australia

Hello people,

I am posting from Adelaide Australia SA (the land down under) and have just recently purchased the latest model Renault Trafic 2015 model LWB 1.6 twin turbo 140 6 speed manual. We have a very limited range down here compared to what is available in Europe (not sure what is on offer in the UK). The most popular vans here are the Toyota Hiace and Hyundai Iload (not a fan of either to be honest) so I thought I would go against the grain and go with Europe's best selling van.

I have only clocked up just under 1000KM in the new van and so far so good, there definitely are a few issues to sort out which the dealership will be looking at shortly (I will hopefully start a new thread about this shortly).

I look forward to chatting with the UK based Renault crowd in the near future.


Hello From Australia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire