lundi 24 août 2015

Hello from a qashqai owner

Thought I would just say hello. As the title post states I currently own a Nissan Qashqai, but last week I put a deposit on the brand new Kadjar, which I should get (if all goes well) in November. The dealer said I was the first person to order one with them as they had only got the demo in the day before. I ended up going for the top spec signature nav however, I was and still am, not sure if I made the right engine choice as I went for the 1.2 petrol TCe. My Qashqai has the 1.6 diesel, which is one of the engines in the Kadjar line up (great engine) but I mostly do town driving now and it was 3K more. Looking forward to November so I can become a proper forum member.


Hello from a qashqai owner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire