jeudi 13 août 2015

Installing Universal Shark Fin

Hi Guys,

I have a 61 plate Renault Megane 1.9dCi Dynamique and i have purchased a Universal Shark Fin Aerial. I am wondering how to fit this as im not that great at this but i have managed to have a look under the roof lining and can see 3 cables going into my existing Bee Sting aerial.

The shark fin that i have purchased only came with a black cable with coax connector and a red bare end cable (both are not long enough as i couldnt see any connectors under the lining). I have read somewhere that you can get different types of shark fins to work with sat nav etc.

Can any body give me any information or help to what i should do regarding this i.e. fit it and test or send back.

Thank you :confused::confused::confused:


Installing Universal Shark Fin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire