mardi 11 août 2015

Just another 'introduction' posts - MK3 Clio Extreme

Hi,
I'd like to introduce myself to you all, I'm Ben, I'm 18 and currently living in Wales. I've been learning to drive and I've recently bought my first car (1.2 MK3 clio extreme 2006 in black). I love the car, so easy to drive and looks so nice! The only thing I dislike is the fact that it's missing front fog lights, rear head restraints which I plan to add in the near future. (Providing it's possible to do so)

When I first purchased the car and took it home it didn't quite feel right, my dad told me it sounded like the spark plugs or coil pack. Took it back to the garage, the fixed it and I had it back.
I currently drive the car back and forward to work (accompanied by my dad :( )

I'm currently enjoying the benefits of car ownership such as spending money on it.
£20 for 2 replacement mirrors in the car as they were cracked
£260 for timing belt and handbrake adjustment
£130 tax
£784 learner insurance
£12 car mats and a magic tree

I have also done some light modifications to the car such as
Fitting aux to head unit
Fitting rear speakers as my car didn't have them
Adding number plate, interior, boot, LED lights.
Changing 12v cigarette lighter socket
Debadging the 'ELF' sticker and the 'RENAULT' writing on the back (kept the renault diamond and the 'clio')

Overall I love this car and I hope nothing happens to it in its new life haha


Just another 'introduction' posts - MK3 Clio Extreme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire