mercredi 19 août 2015

key card fault??

Hi everyone**it's been a while since I've had to post as I've had the electrics fixed since my last post and my megane had been running perfect... until now! Lol*

So my card reader was replaced about a month ago as it stopped working in its place in the dash but then the new reader wouldn't work in there either so I've had the reader sitting on top of the radio and just pop card in start and take card out.. This suited fine but I want my dash back to normal now lol so I attempted several hours of trying the card it in the reader in the dash but it's not picking up the card... anyone have any ideas please..im now at a loss and there's only so much google can tell me before I scream haha*
Thanking you all in advance x


key card fault??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire