dimanche 23 août 2015

Megane 2004 1.5dci CD Player change question....

Hi,

My sister recently gave me a Pioneer DEH-4500BT CD Player.

I have purchased the cable needed from Halfords (PC2-36-4) and a facia & Aerial Adaptor.

However my dad said I should not change it over as it will set off the immobiliser and I will not be able to use the car, I asked the bloke who served me at Halfords and he said that he is not 100% sure that it will not mess the immobiliser up, but he is 99.9% sure it will not.

I thought that with the correct bits they where basically Plug n Play and would not interfer with the immobiliser, but now am questioning myself.

Basically Is it OK (safe) to put the new CD Player in or should I not do it?


Many thanks,
Coffee23.


Megane 2004 1.5dci CD Player change question....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire