vendredi 21 août 2015

Megane 3 1.6 petrol owners

Asked this in a coupe owners thread but thought i'd throw it out to others also.

The opportunity's arisen for me to get my hands on an 2010 1.6 110 i-music coupe petrol.

Although i absolutely love the look of the car, I'm still in 2 minds and just not sure if it's a good move. So hoping with you guys driving similar versions can help answer a few questions.

Currently i'm driving an 02 1.9 passat (130bhp) and i travel 50miles round trip each day to work. Being an older model i'll admit it costs me a fair bit in maintenance each year but i like the size and the power being there when needing to overtake.

What i'm worried about.....

1. Mileage wise, roughly how many miles should i expect to get from a full tank? I realise it'll have a lot to do with how i drive it but i'm interested to know how sore the change will be on my pocket going from Diesel to Petrol :-) (At the minute i'm getting about 630miles from a full tank in the passat - 62 litre tank)

2. How does the 1.6 petrol version perform accelerating? Is there power there when you need it?


Megane 3 1.6 petrol owners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire