lundi 10 août 2015

New to Renault, so is this normal?

I have a Megane 3 with cruise control and speed limiter. I'm still learning about those features as its all brand new to me.

As I was driving today I pressed down all the way to the floor on the accelerator, and the whole pedal travel felt smooth apart from the last little push, which felt odd and rough.

I've been reading about 'kickdown points' in the manual where it explains you can exceed the speed limiter if you have set it, by going past the kickdown point, but its all quite baffling. In my last motor, the pedal went to the floor smoothly.

Does this sound normal? Ie am I actually at full throttle even though theres that last bit of rough feeling travel to go?

Cheers all and thanks for the patience!


New to Renault, so is this normal?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire