lundi 24 août 2015

Renault Clio Serious Injection Fault

I recently purchased a 54 plate Renault Clio 1.2 Sport, it has been sat on my driveway since April and I have been keeping it ticking over by starting the engine every other day. I today insured the vehicle and took it for a drive, after about 15/20 minutes of driving 2 warning lights came on. The first was the "STOP" light and the second was, what I now know thanks to google, the "Serious Injection Fault" light. I pulled over and turned the engine off for 5 minutes before I restarted it and headded home. However just as I pulled onto my road the same lights came on again and the Temperature gauge was full. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?


Renault Clio Serious Injection Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire