I'm having trouble fitting an aftermarket radio into my scneic II (2006 1.6 petrol model). My biggest hurdle is the actual fascia fitting. The original radio does not use DIN fixings - instead it has clips that hold the radio to the plastic dash surround.
Has anyone successfully replaced their radio - if so where did you get an adapter for the fascia - I cant find one for this model anywhere - there are many for the earlier model that wont fit :(
I search the forum for an answer, but didnt find anything for this model.
Thanks.
Has anyone successfully replaced their radio - if so where did you get an adapter for the fascia - I cant find one for this model anywhere - there are many for the earlier model that wont fit :(
I search the forum for an answer, but didnt find anything for this model.
Thanks.
Scenic II phase 2 (2006) radio replacement
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire