mardi 18 août 2015

Speakers are very quiet - Renault Clio Extreme 1.2 2005

I have just bought my first car a 2005 Renault Clio Extreme which I am mostly happy about apart from this one issue. As soon as I first turned on the radio the sound was noticeably tinny and pretty much mono sound as there was no bass whatsoever. Of course I have tried turning the bass up to full as well as volume but this makes no difference. The sound only really seems to be coming from the two small front dash speakers (which are as expected terrible). The front door speakers on each side don't sound like they are on unless you go right up close to them and you can hear very faint sound which sound tinny and quiet. The rear side speakers don't seem to be on at all. Now I know this isn't just a matter of factory speakers being terrible because my brother has a 2004 Clio and his speakers (which are factory) sound pretty good with decent bass levels, infact I know 4 other people with similar age clio's all with nice sounding speakers even with factory stereo and speakers. Hopefully someone here might know why this is happening and I can only hope it is just a matter of tweaking with the stereo settings.


Speakers are very quiet - Renault Clio Extreme 1.2 2005

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire