vendredi 14 août 2015

Vel Satis seat wiring

Hello all,
I have embarqued on a slightly complex project of installing vel satis electric seats in my 2003 laguna. There is no problem with the physical install - the seat size is identical although it is necessary to remove the aluminium pedestal that positions the seat much higher. The electrics for the pasenger seat are simple enough but the drivers seat is another story. The seat has memory so it is supposed to connect to the multiplex system. I have a wiring diagram that the local renault dealer was kind enough to print for me and I have provided the hot and ground connections to the main connector. One of the motors work but the other four that are connected to the seat controller box under the seat are still dead. In the diagram I see two mysterious items that connect to the seat controler box - I figure they are where the problem lies. Is there anyone out there with experience in this? If all else fails I figure I will have to replace the seat controler with a pile of relays but I would prefer something more elegant. Perhaps there is one electronic component from the vel satis at the scrap yard were I took the seats that I could grab. Thanks for any useful suggestions that anyone can provide.


Vel Satis seat wiring

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire