samedi 15 août 2015

Went to Asda today.

I don't like going to the shops or Blackpool so wasn't
right pleased to be dragged to Asda Blackpool today,
but the fuel was reasonably cheap at £1.07 a ltr.
Anyway we get in there and the wife goes to the bogs
leaving me with the other parked husbands then the
floor show started, a alarm went off somewhere to my
left, and within seconds this great big lump of a security guard
comes hurtling from my right and hell
was he moving, he had track suit bottoms on and as
he passed he lost his footing and went down on his
knees, as he skated along the floor the tracky bottoms
were slowly dragged down by friction till we had a full
moon'er on show just then his strides get a grip and
he head buts the sun glasses stand and goes flat on is
face with his big hairy **** on full show and wile I realise
that it may not be the pc thing to do I collapse slowly
to the floor in fits of laughter just could not get my breath,
no one else had even a giggle no idea what happened
to the poor sod as I could not see for tears of laughter,
I assure you it was funnier to see than read this account,
and it's given me a fresh outlook on going to Asda.
:moonie::moonie::moonie:


Went to Asda today.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire