dimanche 4 octobre 2015

another airbag light question

Hi
I have a 2010 Renault kangoo van and the airbag and service lights have come on

ive tried cleaning the connectors under the seats and wiggling them around but it hasn't worked.
ive had it connected to a diagnostic machine and this is what it says
DF072
-Driver front airbag circuit 1
-open circuit
-permanent

now ive trawled the internet and found similar errors but with meganes and clios, also they usualy have the error code DF071 as well which mine doesn't have.
when they have these codes it appears to point to the squib, rotary connector on the steering column.

so my questions are do you think it will be the squib on my kangoo?

if I take out the airbag would I be able to see if its damaged?

thanks in advance for any reply's, the MOT is coming up and im starting to panic a bit, just found out as well the nearest dealer is nearly an hours drive away too.
Dave


another airbag light question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire