lundi 12 octobre 2015

espace 3 petrol v6 auto. my emissions hell.

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting my esace to pass emissions test for its mot.
It keeps failing on Co² with a reading of 0.70
So far I've replaced....

Oil and filter
Cat and lambda
Plugs and coil pack

I've cleaned out and repaired the crank case breathers.
Repaired pipes to Maf

Renault clip shows no faults

I've been to 2 different garages and both produce the same results.
Each test we've tried removing the crappy cone air filter (it came fitted with this and I don't have the original air box) and disconnecting the maf, each time the Co² raises slightly.

The engine has no misfires, losses no water and runs sweet.

The engine has done 150000 miles.

So, where do I go from here? Take it to VW? :crazy:


espace 3 petrol v6 auto. my emissions hell.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire