mardi 18 août 2015

2000 scenic 1.4 cutting out STILL!!

Hello, new to the forums not new to renault problems lol. Right I'm looking for some advice.my 1.4 16v scenic recently cut out on the way to work and then refused to start again. After getting it home and a bit of research I found the coils are common with this fault,so I bought 4 new ones and fitted them. Car started and ran fine for a week or so. Then on a busy roundabout it cut out again and wouldn't start. I got it off the road and checked the engine. Left it for 10 mins and tried again. Started,idled fine but as soon as I tried to pull away it would lurch and cut out.I got it towed to a garage and got them to look at it. The diagnostic said the lambda sensor and Tdc sensor needed doing. So did that. Got a call from the garage saying they've sorted it and its fine and to come and get it.ideal. I got from the garage to the local supermarket, filled up and went to pull away. Same bloody problem. I'm now out of ideas. I can't seem to find any other things on the net about this and don't really want to throw much more cash at it as I now have another little car temporarily but would like the scenic back on the road if possible. Any help would be amazing.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the throttle body off and clean it with some carb cleaner see if that will help.

Thanks guys.


2000 scenic 1.4 cutting out STILL!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire