lundi 10 août 2015

501 courtesy light bulbs get really hot!

Hey all, I attempted to fit some whiter (blue ish hue) 501 bulbs in the Megane 3's courtesy door lights, but after a minute of them being on they were really burning hot through the plastic lens.

Reverted back to the OEM yellowy bulbs now.

Anyone know why this might have happened?

Also when I changed bulbs, they didn't light up straight away. It took a couple of locking's and unlockings, starting the engine etc then they came on and worked as they should.

What is that?

I've heard of CAN BUS, but I don't know if the megane 3 is CAN BUS or what it means/will it make changing bulbs harder?

I've heard you can't just put LED bulbs into a CAN BUS car as it will display bulb failure warnings etc?


Could anyone clear up please!

Thanks


501 courtesy light bulbs get really hot!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire