vendredi 21 août 2015

Bolt size please

Hi
I'm in the middle of a mid-life crisis and have decided I am as good as am F1 mechanic (actually as things are going for Redbull with the Renault engine I can't be that good!).
Whilst knowing sod all about engines and struggling I am learning as I go.
My issue is that after identifying an oil leak and where its coming from, and ordering the correct "o" rings from renault I have the problem of knowing how big the said bolt I need to remove is. I've tried all sorts of sockets and had to resort to using a wrench in the end but now I need to remove the thing and am sick of buying tools that don't fit.
Its the bolt that holds the oil filter housing to the engine of my Scenic 1.5dci (2004). Photo attached, its the big bolt.
Does anyone have any idea before I head out and spend yet more money on more tools that don't fit?
Attachment 78266
The bolt sits below the oil filter and the photo is looking at it from under the car.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image_1440160687733.jpg Views: N/A Size: 24.3 KB ID: 78266  


Bolt size please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire