mercredi 19 août 2015

Clio 1.5DCI 2005-2009 NSF Knocking Noise

Hello, this is my first post and I was wondering if any one can help or advise.

I have a knocking noise which appears to be coming from the NSF of the car, it is more like a rattling noise.
I have had both Anti-Roll bar links replaced, but the noise is still there.

It seems more prominent at lower speeds, but has rattled at 50mph as well. THe car handles like it always has, so i have not lost any control.

I have tried to see if anything is loose, the guy at the garage had a good look around, tugging everything that could move.

I was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar that could advise me on how to move forward.

thank you in advance.


Clio 1.5DCI 2005-2009 NSF Knocking Noise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire