dimanche 23 août 2015

Clio dci starting but hunting and not reving

Hi

I bought a clio as a non runner for my partner

The car car has the K9K engine in it.

When I first put the engine back in the car it started and revved lie normall, however was very very smokey. I shut the car off and tried to start it again about half an hour later, the car started but wouldnt rev.

I have used a code reader and the only DTCs that come up are

P0685 - Power control relay
P0670 - Glow plug

I have tested out the relays and all check out as being fine.

The OBD II reader also states EGR no ready - I have removed and cleaned the EGR with still no advance.

I know the injectors arent coded to the ECU but surely the car should start and rev without this being done.

Today i also primed the fuel system and bled it fully.

Really struggling now to why it wont start everytime and why it wont rev up ( its like the gas pedal isnt connected to anything but it deffo is)

HELP ME Please

Cheers
C


Clio dci starting but hunting and not reving

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire