vendredi 14 août 2015

Clio I no dipped lights

Evening All,

I've searched on this, but not found an answer that works for me. Dipped lights started becoming dodgy a few months ago, they didn't always switch on at the first attempt, but once on they were fine. They seemed to get better, now suddenly, no dipped beam under any circumstances... Full beam and sidelights are both fine.

The fact both went at once, after intermittant trouble suggests to me not bulbs, not fuses. Possibly relay?

The newer Clios seem to have a lights relay under the glove box (much talked about in forums) but I don't think the Mk I does? Haynes is helpful to a point, saying that some Mk Is have a relay box under the bonnet. Mine does! But it doesn't say what relays are in it, or show any diagram of it.

Is there a headlamp relay in there, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I also wonder whether it might be the switch. Can I take that apart at all, or do I have to try to find another one?

All suggestions very welcome.

Thanks!

Geoffrey


Clio I no dipped lights

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire