mardi 18 août 2015

headlight level sensors

Hello one and all, having used this forum intermitently over the years to keep my old '02 laguna going, I finally decided to move the old girl on at 175000miles as the next MOT wasn't looking cost effective. As my Laguna was a bit like triggers broom and I'd done most of the work myself, with a bit of help from you guys out there, I thought, why not buy a newer laguna as i now know how to fix it.....Why why why. Anyway, had two new top mount bearing fitted on the 07 model, and a week later driving home at night realised I couldn't see anything. I understand there may be some sensors on the front suspension that self level the lights; can anyone tell me where exactly and what they look like cause I'm a bit stumped at the mo'. I'm hoping its going to be a loose/ bad connection or physical thing rather than new ones, but it would help if I knew where and what I was looking at. Any help would be most gratefully received, or any other possibilities as to the failure (cheap ones please),


headlight level sensors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire