mardi 18 août 2015

Camshaft sensor

Hi
I am having issues with my scenic 1.5dci (04 plate).
After reading numerous posts it seems it could be numerous things that need looking at and changing but a lot say the camshaft sensor could do with changing, is this easy and how do I do it...where is it also and does it need re-programming to the ecu?
I also read that cleaning the TDC sensor is a good thing as well but again where is it?

Basically I have a check injector warning, th car drains the battery daily over night and smoked white smoke the last time it started.

Greenflag said just replace the battery and ignored what I told them. The bloke I bought it off said the warning just needed re-setting as it was not the fault (they were changed in 2013) and he says the warning is due to him changing something else on the car.

Battery drain could be a parasitic drain and I intend to run the tests tomorrow as well as the little man coming to do a diagnostic test but greenfly failed to get it to connect to their machine to said test.

I'm at a loss as to what to do but have a long list.

Any help would be appreciated. I've scoured the net for videos or instructions as the camshaft sensor and TDC one but theres nothing on there for the Scenic (04 plate), it's driving me mad...no pun intended although its actually not driving as it refuses to start or until I put a new battery on that will most likely die overnight like the last one.

Sorry for any spelling errors but I have dyslexia and struggle with words.

Cheers.:mad:


Camshaft sensor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire