vendredi 14 août 2015

Headliner fabric hanging down Renault scenic II

In my Renault scenic II from 2004 I recently started to see the fabric on the headliner loosen on various places only to, a few weeks later, completely let go and hang down from end to end.

I made a half descent attempt to put some adhesive spray and glue it back but it came down only an hour later again. It seems the foam is so dried out that it just crumbles and seem not to be able to hold anything up anymore.

Question is, has anyone changes the headliner on a Renault scenic II themselves? Is it a good idea to attempt this without being an expert myself.

I've tried googling to find info specifically for Renault but found very little.

My concerns are if I will be able to put it back, I'd it breaks very easily and if there are any risks worth knowing about(airbags in the back?)

Thankful for any help I can get on this


Headliner fabric hanging down Renault scenic II

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire