lundi 24 août 2015

helllllppppp my clio

Hi I'm new to this site .....I recently swapped my astra for a clio 1.2 16v 2001 expression... the car was running perfect for 2 days till a went to pull away from the roundabout it seemed like all the power had gone and took a while to get speed up with foot flat to the floor. I eventually got home the next morning the car was fine again power was back until yesterday! Now takes ages to start up when it does its juddering feels like it wants to cut out and stall can't even get it past 30mph in 1st gear then 2nd engine doesn't sound right when ticking over too idling seems like going high then low .....iv cleaned the throttle body put all back together and problem seems worse any ideas anyone ? Could it be the coil pack I don't want to waste money if the whole engine has gone cheers neil0191


helllllppppp my clio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire