mardi 25 août 2015

Water in MK3 Clio Rear Drivers Side Footwell.

OK, So I've noticed a little bit of water in the rear of my dci Clio behind the drivers seat. I noticed it because there were a few droplets of water lying on the carpet.

As you can see from the pictures below, the water seems to fill up between the door seals & overflow/fall down into the foot well. I have marked in red (albeit very poorly :)) where the water is lying on/between the seals.

I poured 2 kettles of water onto the "bottom" exterior window seal where it meets the door & 2 kettles of water onto the door seal at the top where it meets the roof. The result was a bone dry seal and not a drop of water (where before the water was lying marked in red). Doe that make sense?

You can see on the sill of the car the marks where the water has dried in due to me flicking at the seal and water going everywhere :d

Has anyone any ideas? :confused:

(Admin/mod: These pictures belong to me, I have taken them myself).







Water in MK3 Clio Rear Drivers Side Footwell.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire