dimanche 23 août 2015

Laguna 2 Window (OSR) not working

Hi, I've an 04 1.9DCI estate and having replaced both the front window mechanisms as they'd worn out I now find rear driver's side simply not working. Being familiar with the door inards yesterday I took the whole lot out and stripped everything down and it looks like all is well - but it is totally dead? Since the window is totally not working and no sign of life, I'm wondering if somehow there is a fault in the electrical supply - since neither driver's door switch nor the one on the rear door is working? At the motor there are 6 connectors and I can see 12v across the two biggest, but the multimeter shows nothing across any of the other three, despite trying all combinations and operating the switch? The nearside rear window works fine, so it can't be the fuse. Any ideas as I'm about to call an auto-electrician. Thanks


Laguna 2 Window (OSR) not working

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire