mercredi 12 août 2015

Laguna II rear speakers cable colors

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but have been around and reading for some time. Anyways, here is the situation I'm having. I'm setting up a subwoofer in my car, and the factory radio doesn't have a output that I can use to connect to the RCA input in my amp. So what I did was taking signals from my rear speakers to a RCA converter and connect the converter to the amp. So here is how it look temporarily.


As you can see, I connected the plus and minus from the speakers to my converter to get the sound signal. It's working but the thing I don't like is that when I put my speakers back, the cables are hanging, and it's a hassle to hide the cables inside the door panel and lead them into car. So I found a potential alternative solution.


I found these cables plugged in between the front right door and rear right door, and I assume that these cables go to the rear door panel. The rear right speaker has these cable connected.


So I want to connect the signal cables (the red ones) directly from the bunch of cables to my converter, instead of connecting them from the speaker. The problem is, I'm not very sure which color (cable) to connect.

Here is the pictures for left rear speaker cable, and the bunch of cable.



I find it confusing since the left rear speaker is only connected to a pair of same colored cable, and the right rear speaker is connected to two different pairs of cable. So what do the colors mean? And which one should I choose to connect to my RCA converter?

Would be great to get some insights and help! Thanks in advance!


Laguna II rear speakers cable colors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire