dimanche 16 août 2015

Megane 2002 1.6 16v ph1 bad idling

I have an issue with my Megane that I can't resolve for some time.
While engine is cold car has poor idling and it shows best while driving. While I drive and put it in neutral and brake, revs go up from 800-2000rpm and once I stop they are normal, or sometimes revs stuck at 1500rpm.

Once the engine gets warm idling issue goes away, but it can happen while it's warm, but it's rare.

I had IAC (Idle control valve) changed and problem still persist, and I had ECU reseted (turn the ignition on and wait for few seconds then repeat about 10 times untill engine learns the new component).

I've also checked for air leaks, and I have found none. Also car was at mechanic who said he changed IAC and that he fixed that issue but he didn't and I am taking it back to him so he fixes it. By the way, I had engine cleaned with Wynns machine, but bad idling still persist.

I am posting this so I know what to expect, and maybe I can fix something by myself and save some money.


Megane 2002 1.6 16v ph1 bad idling

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire