jeudi 20 août 2015

Radio error message

We had to disconnect the battery to fix something else on the car and of course the radio/CD has now stopped working. We can't find the service manual (the code is in the front) but we have called Renault once before for the code and wrote it down in the manual. Sadly I seem to have all manner if 4 digit codes in the manual so it took a few attempts. If I could get the radio out then I could get the password using the numbers underneath the bar code. Sadly I can't get it out.

The radio is now showing Error - how long do I have to wait for it to allow me to retry? Can I just leave the radio on and the car locked while it waits? (it seems to automatically shut off).

The wife's been without music for a month now :(

Mike


Radio error message

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire