vendredi 14 août 2015

Renault footwell leaks

Hi everyone.
Just fancied a little moan:rant:
My better half Just got a 2010 Megane sports tourer.
We have had a 2003 Megane "shake your ass version" and I changed that for a MK3 Laguna.
The first megane used to leak water into the cubby's that much I used to joke on that it was for transporting koy carp :d.
The 2007 Laguna doesn't leak :shocked: but I can hear the water sloshing around for a bit when I go round corners then it disappears.
And the Megane 2010 today decided to leak water into the passenger footwell due to a blocked scuttle drain that I have hopefully fixed:confused:

My point is, what he :censored: do Renault think of when designing these cars, or do they not think:mad:

Cheers


Renault footwell leaks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire