jeudi 20 août 2015

Tire pressure monitor on Clio IV (5)

I'm buying a new Clio IV ST 0,9 tce and I have a couple of questions for the experts. :-)

I want to get some winter wheels. I'm aware that the winter wheels need to have tire sensors fitted as my car has TPMS installed, but...

1. Do I have to pay Renault for making my car recognize the new wheels or is the car able to learn by itself?

2. Can my car recognize both the summer and winter tyres or do I have to pay Renault each time I switch between my two sets of wheels (summer/winter)?

3. Can I still switch between front and rear wheels to distribute wear as I used to or will this require reprogramming by Renault?

I'm really a novice when it comes to this...

:-)


Tire pressure monitor on Clio IV (5)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire