mercredi 7 octobre 2015

2003 Megane Scenic 1.6 Auto - blower died

Hi there

Second post for today. Appears my Air blower has stopped working. If I turn the fan dial either to blow in external air or to recirculate cabin air, I hear nothing. If I push the AC button, the little red light comes on so I assume power is going tot he switch. Does this mean that my blower has died? I have checked the fuse and all ok. Haynes manual says that for vehicles with AC Renault should look at it. One dealer has said blower is near £300. Think I have found one on ebay for far less. Anyone had similar issues or able to show me what the blower should look like? Also, have you got any suggestions to try before I start forking out?

Appreciate your help.


2003 Megane Scenic 1.6 Auto - blower died

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire