mercredi 12 août 2015

99 Megane Idle Problems

Hi My 99 Megane 1.6 is having high revs when idle. I've cleaned out the idle control valve. But still having high revs. I removed pipe from throttle housing revved engine and the revs went soaring but after I stuck my finger inside the housing and blocked the hole where the Idle control valve sits the engine settled back to normal revs. I've tried two separate IC valves and neither of them seem to block off this hole. Is the IC valve getting enough power to push and close this hole. I'm assuming it's metal against metal and no rubber seal is involved. I've had throttle housing off and cleaned everything. Hoping. Someone can help me solve this idle problem.

Thanks

Martin


99 Megane Idle Problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire